The Great Silence Region A US Movie Release BluRay Region Code
|Title:||The Great Silence|
Region A. Unconfirmed if the title is region free or locked.
|Country:||United States Release (Region A/1)|
|Release Date:||Jun 05, 2018|
|UPC / EAN:||0859686006611|
|Studio:||Film Movement Classics
On an unforgiving, snow swept frontier, a group of bloodthirsty bounty hunters, led by the vicious Loco (Klaus Kinski Nosferatu, For a Few Dollars More) prey on a band of persecuted outlaws who have taken to the hills. As the price on each head is collected one-by-one, only a mute gunslinger named Silence (Jean-Louis Trintignant The Conformist) stands between the innocent refuges and the greed and corruption that the bounty hunters represent. But, in this harsh, brutal world, the lines between right and wrong aren't always clear and good doesn't always triumph. Featuring superb photography and a haunting score from maestro Ennio Morricone, director Sergio Corbucci's bleak, brilliant and violent vision of an immoral, honorless west is widely considered to be among the very best and most influential Euro-Westerns ever made.
Bonus features include:
- Cox on Corbucci - filmmaker and author Alex Cox surveys Sergio Corbucci's career and how The Great Silence fits within the maestro's oeuvre.
- Western, Italian Style - This 1968 documentary on Italian westerns includes prime behind the scenes footage of The Great Silence.
- Two never-before-seen alternate endings, including the option to play one of the alternate endings with Alex Cox commentary.
- The Great Silence original theatrical trailer.
- The Great Silence 2018 theatrical trailer.
- Italian and English language versions.
- Ending the Silence - a new essay about The Great Silence by film critic Simon Abrams.
Blu-Ray movie releases are often locked to a specific region of the world by the studios. I list confirmed region code free Blu-Rays and others that are unknown or indicated as region A or region B. Films marked as region code free can be played in any Blu-Ray player.
Regionalcodes werden von Filmstudios benutzt um das
Abspielen von Blu-Rays auf eine Weltregion zu beschraenken.
Gelistet sind Blu-Rays von denen der Status als regionalcodefrei
verifiziert ist, sowie solche, deren Regionalcode A oder B ist,
als auch solche, von denen der Regionalcode unbekannt ist.
Filme die als codefrei (region free) gekennzeichnet sind,
koennen in allen Blu-Ray-Spielern, einschliesslich der Playstation 3,
If you have a translation for your language for text on the site
I'm very happy to hear about it, please let me know